Platforms Software Security
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in development and maintenance of security-critical software
- Knowledge of cryptographic protocols and widely used tools/libs (e.g. OpenSSL, OpenSSH, TPM2.0)
- Strong systems programming skills in C/C++
- Build & release experience
- Deep understanding of operating systems fundamentalsStrong written and verbal communication skills
- B.S Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Develop, build, release, and maintain software security tools as well as security libraries associated with different platforms of vehicle components and backend infrastructure
- Harden operating systems of vehicle components and infrastructure through detection and removal of unused functionality, OS image customizations and security patching
- Work on automation of security testing and tooling integration with our CI/CD pipeline
- Master's or Ph.D degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience in secure software development for embedded systems
- Record of finding vulnerabilities in security libraries or tools
- DevSecOps experience
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.