Posted on 2/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of work experience in Enterprise Sales
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients
- Excellent business acumen with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work towards an individual or team goals
- Demonstrated project/stakeholder management/organizational skills
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Maximize potential and drive incremental growth across our client portfolio by selling into new and existing accounts. The job is both hunting and farming. You will have sales development reps, sales engineers and customer success managers to help you establish, develop and maintain your territory
- Open, develop and win new opportunities
- Develop effective relationships to serve as a trusted advisor with major customers
- Develop trusted relationships between people at our clients and Alation
- Make commitments and deliver. Our customers' success begins with you
- Work in collaboration with our partners - grow and improve
- Negotiate large contracts. Build critical relationships with the Fortune 500 companies
- Understand the locals. Tailor playbooks for your region
- Improve LTV/CAC. Look it up, it's great
Data analytics for enterprises
Alation is a hyper-growth startup leading the Machine Learning Data Catalog space with an innovative product, passionate customers, and a team of people all working towards a common goal: to change the way people work with data.
- Health and wellness package
- Vacation and time off
- 401(k), performing bonus, and company equity
- Promote from within; lunch and learns
- Commuter benefit program, company outings, happy hours, certain meals provided
Company Core Values
- Move the Ball: Taking action, whether it’s effecting a partial solution or taking a small step forward instead of a big one.
- Listen Like You’re Wrong: Listening with an open mind, trying to understand others’ perspectives before sharing your own.
- Build for the Long-Term: Taking the time to lay solid foundations for future success.
- Measure Success Through Customer Impact: The team ultimately measures themselves by the impact they achieve. They strive for fairness and kindness in all interactions.