Strategic, Financial Services/Insurance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- This position is available in a U.S.-based Scale hub office (examples: San Francisco, DC, New York)
- No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves
- You'll own Scale's execution for driving impact through customer growth and success. In this highly visible hunter role, you will own, manage, and drive the full sales process from the first contact through closing new sales
- Have minimum 3 years of experience selling both to a business and technical audience, specifically to Financial Services organizations and Financial Institutions
- Have demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis
- Prove ability to drive the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure
- Capitalize on your passion about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box
- Forecast opportunities, drive accountability cross functionally, and most importantly CLOSE DEALS!
- Strong sales process skills, you are not afraid of entering details into Salesforce; building dashboards for yourself to manage your team and focusing individuals to capture opportunity data to properly report against
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
Company Core Values
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest