Staff Data Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- B. S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Modern Data Platform Management and Lifecycle
- Expert level experience & knowledge on Cloud Data Warehouse like Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery
- Strong Experience with Real-Time Tools - Open-source Kafka, Confluent
- Extensive experience with modern ETL tools like -DBT, Fivetran, Stitch, Talend
- Proficient in AWS technology stack like Managed Airflow, AWS Glue, AWS Glue Crawler, EMR, Athena, Lambda, EC2 etc
- Ability to design, lead, implement & support data integration projects with minimal oversight
- Experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, MongoDB Atlas, AWS DynamoDB
- Experience using data governance and data quality tools like Collibra, Alation, DataBuck, Soda, OwlDQ
- Experience with SQL databases like PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Experience in building, supporting & optimizing cloud infrastructure resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in at least 1 programming language python or Scala
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), AWS Sagemaker, and ML Ops
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE)
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health
- We still make funny commercials
- Work very closely with Data Platform & Operations team, Data Architecture & Automation leads, Data Engineers & the broader data/analytic community to:
- Define target state architecture for LendingTree's Cloud Data Platform
- Define best practices pertaining to the capture of metadata, data governance, data security within Cloud Data space
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.