Posted on 8/8/2022
North Haven, CT, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in manufacturing, production, distribution, or a related field
- Experience leading teams of 50+ people, including salaried employees
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Own and deliver the facility-wide operational budget
- Manage recruiting and strategic labor planning
- Drive continuous improvement to meet and exceed business objectives
- Establish and deliver targets for safety, efficiency, and quality
- Develop and deliver comprehensive peak season strategies
- Collaborate closely with Stord's Warehouse Excellence team to provide an unmatched customer experience
- Build culture and develop leaders by inspiring and empowering associates and embodying Stord's core values
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under your management
- This position requires a results-oriented, high-energy, dynamic individual with both stamina and mental quickness to be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while motivating others to meet the challenges of a deadline-driven operation
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.