People Shared Services Coordinator
Posted on 5/16/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- 1+ years in HR Operations, or similar HR Coordinator role
- 1+ years using cloud-based HRIS (Workday or similar)
- Background working with HR teams and professionals (HRBPs, Total Rewards, Recruiters)
- Ability to manage sensitive data and information
- High degree of detail orientation
- Input and audit Rioter data transactions within HR systems to include: on-boarding, off-boarding, transfers, sabbatical approval, and payroll
- Support Rioters with data entry of new hire information and personnel changes
- Perform audits to ensure data integrity in HR Systems and information is accurate for processing transactions
- Process electronic personnel records for all Rioters
- Support employment verifications and unemployment claim inquiries
- Participate in the review and implementation of process improvements
- Meet performance and service level metrics for timeliness & accuracy
- Background operating in an HR Shared Service environment
- Experience with Google Suite, Greenhouse and ADP is a plus
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble