Campaign Operations, Ad Ops
Posted on 6/10/2022
Remote in USA
- Support management in recruiting, onboarding, developing, empowering and retaining a high-performing team of Campaign Managers
- Manage the onboarding program for new CM team members and hold 1:1s with CMs in satellite offices as needed
- Serve as a role model, coach, mentor, and leader on the CM team, helping individuals develop skills for career growth
- Embody and employ Campaign Management best practices as an example for the rest of the team
- Be the subject matter expert across ML's products and 3rd party applications including Lead Generation and Digital Advertising Operations and platform integrations
- Join client calls as needed to offer technical implementation and optimization consultation to ensure a successful campaign execution
- Coordinate and facilitate ongoing education sessions, training materials and ad-hoc special initiatives for the team
- Partner with the finance team to complete month-end close processes, analysis and reporting
- Optimize CM team processes and represent CM team cross-departmentally for special initiatives
- Help to create a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes toward delivering the best possible experience and solutions for customers while meeting service level agreements
- Support CMs as a primary escalation resource to troubleshoot and solve issues to generate positive outcomes
- Encourage and exemplify a culture of creative thinking, accountability and productive collaboration
- 4+ years experience in a digital operations role, ideally in an advertising or marketing technology, media, digital ad agency or software company
- 1+ Years Experience with ABM, marketing automation technology or lead generation
- 2+ years experience as a proven role model CM, supporting the development and success of your clients and colleagues
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience with programmatic buying and optimization
- Marketing and advertising agency relationships preferred
- “Can-Do” attitude with an inherent drive to exceed goals
- Naturally curious with a passion for learning and process improvement
- Detail-oriented, analytical and solutions-focused mindset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.