To learn the Hiring Ranges for this position, please select your location from the Apply Now dropdown menu.
The core services team is responsible for common web services supporting the expanding line of Mozilla products, including continuous integration, crash reporting, artifact signing, and portions of the product delivery pipeline.
What You’ll Do
- Define and own the strategy for web services that enable product features
- Plan, assign, track, and communicate about multiple, large scale, concurrent projects
- Work with product stakeholders across Mozilla product, operations, data, legal, and marketing teams
- Cultivate an inclusive culture across a globally distributed, remote-first team
What You Bring
- Experience managing both managers and senior IC engineers
- Experience building and operating web services at the scale of hundreds of millions of daily users
- Leadership skills leading and mentoring a diverse team of managers and engineers
- Passion to resolve problems, manage risk, and lead change in a collaborative decision-making environment
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2116