Head of Finance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 8+ years relevant work experience in startups, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS metrics and business fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of pricing for SaaS businesses, including bundling, packaging, payment terms, and discounting
- Strong ability to synthesize data and information from a variety of sources and translate into effective actionable plans and presentations
- Working knowledge of accounting, corporate finance, bookkeeping, contracts, and other operational areas
- Approach problems from a first-principles mindset, looking to understand the root of what we are trying to accomplish before we build a solution
- Empathetic, low-ego leader who can recruit, manage, and retain a strong team of finance professionals
- Clear, concise, and thoughtful written and verbal communication skills
- Work with the executive team and board of directors to measure and optimize the financial performance of LogRocket, ensuring we hit our revenue targets
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to optimize growth among current and potential customers
- Understand the unique levers of our business and how to pull them to drive impact and growth
- Own the financial model, forecasting, cash vs. burn, and cap table
- Use data to inform decisions on growth areas such as geographies, segments, and partnerships
- Design and build reporting systems for senior leadership and other departments to accurately track SaaS KPIs including churn and expansion
- Prepare analyses, summaries and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues affecting overall performance
Modern frontend monitoring and product analytics
LogRocket's mission is to help product teams create more perfect experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user sessions along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug.
- Flexible Work Hours - Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Stock Options - Full-time employees receive stock options - we believe that we all should own a piece of the incredible company we’re building.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our robust nationwide health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and your family through a variety of plan options.
- Unlimited PTO - Enjoy time to travel, plan a staycation, or just take a day off when needed with our unlimited PTO policy. Each employee is afforded the flexibility to rest and recharge.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, so LogRocket offers three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is, so we offer a yearly $500 stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Lunch & Snacks - Free catered lunches three days a week plus unlimited snacks and cold brew in our office.
- Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun events. From trivia to chocolate making to virtual paint nights, we ensure employees are fostering connections and building strong relationships.
- 401(k) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. LogRocket’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.