Updated on 11/23/2022
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Business or other related field
- 6+ years work experience in a relevant field
- Investment banking experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with Growth and M&A
- Experience with Revenue in Finance and/or Accounting
- Financial systems experience preferred (Netsuite, Workday, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion)
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel with strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience with ERP and EPM systems
- Ability to use data to identify and quantify opportunities for growth or profitability improvement
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal stakeholders, including senior leadership
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, Channel, AR, and various business owners on policies, processes, and programs, and help drive key system initiatives and improvements and to provide revenue assurance in the pricing models and new product introductions
- Review customer contracts, partnership agreements to determine proper revenue recognition and invoicing and minimize potential revenue deferrals. Develop reconciliation procedures, reports, and reconciliation schedules for customer aging and deferred/recognized revenue
- Document revenue recognition treatment and issues in accordance with IFRS 15 and ASC 606, and internal revenue policies, and prepare technical memos for revenue, accounts receivable, bad debt, reserves, etc, and serve as subject matter expert in these areas
- You will build the revenue forecast model (by product) highlighting major assumptions, and provide in depth analysis including monthly Actuals vs Forecast/Plan from revenue through gross margin, by product
- You will define and measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) and incorporate those along with other internal and external data sources to constantly refine the accuracy of the forecast
- Introduce improvements, streamline, and eliminate unnecessary processes and workflow that will enhance the overall operation and efficiency of the Finance organization, specifically within the interface between business leaders, financial systems, accounting, and planning
- Deliver in-depth analysis of results by channel, user behavior, geography, and retention cohorts and make recommendations on process/cost improvements
- This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary , a long-term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
Company Core Values
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it