Technical Quality Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years of experience working in a QA or Support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Experience working in a close partnership with Engineering and Product
- Troubleshooting/Debugging experience on different platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Consultative communication skills with the ability to tailor a message for your audience. You can translate complex concepts into concise explanations and summarise customer issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- A bias for action to drive for results. If you see something that can be done differently, you say something, and you advocate on behalf of the customer
- Resilience and adaptability. You're motivated by experimenting, building, working inside and outside of the team, and are confident through times of change and ambiguity
- Preferred: Strong hands on experience with QA methodologies
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Develop expertise of Figma's products and the journey of our customers, from Product Designers to Developers, to accurately diagnose sophisticated bugs
- Interact with Figma customers daily via email and the forum, taking ownership over complex problems
- Troubleshoot complex customer inquiries to accurately diagnose, effectively communicate and report bugs found to our Engineering teams
- Act as designated point of contact for critical technical issues raised by customers and our internal teams, proactively engaging the appropriate partners, like Engineering and Product, and owning customer communication through to solution
- Make recommendations for tooling and process improvements to help with how the team manages and diagnoses bugs
- Work with the Product Support Learning and Performance team as a subject matter expert to develop documentation and training materials for future Technical Quality Specialists
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying trends and communicating insights to our Product and Engineering teams to advocate for bug fixes, process improvements, and feature enhancements
- Keep the broader Product Support team up to date on current high-priority bugs and fixes that have been implemented
- : Experience working with design tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or Framer and a passion for UX/UI design
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.