Legal Commercial Counsel
Posted on 3/22/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Must have adtech and digital media experience at a leading adtech company or law firm
- Current member in good standing of a U.S. state bar in which they are living and practicing
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant nationally recognized law firm or in-house AdTech and Digital Media experience, working with technology and/or media companies in the ad tech/data space (e.g., ad serving, programmatic, data management, measurement, and analytics)
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, with a growth mindset
- Strategic thinker, but can also be detail-oriented, ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, strong project management and organizational skills, work well under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills; focused on finding win:win solutions; must work well in fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment
- Flexibility in working hours in a global enterprise
- Strong personal communication skills, both written and oral
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
- Partnering with the sales teams across the region on contract negotiations with customers, as well as negotiation of vendor contracts
- Draft and negotiate privacy and data protection agreements
- Manage, maintain, and create contract templates, including ongoing maintenance and development of a clause library and approval matrix to facilitate contract negotiations
- Partner effectively with business, IT, information security, legal teams and other key stakeholders to obtain necessary information, conduct legal analysis, provide strategic advice, and ensure that all interests of affected business units are appropriately represented in the applicable legal contracts
- Other responsibilities as needed
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.