Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Posted on 8/13/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Denver, CO, USA
- 4+ years experience in a developer or engineer role owning technical web solutions
- Expert in HTML, PHP, Vue.js, and CSS
- Experience owning website infrastructure, including server settings, security tools, and cache
- Strong understanding of APIs and webhooks
- Familiar with leveraging and customizing plug-ins
- Familiar with how Marketing teams utilize websites for demand generation
- Understanding of what makes for a healthy website at top performance
- You are always learning and enjoy a challenge
- Own our full-stack website toolset, including Wordpress Open Source, GitHub, GitLab, Cloudflare, Fastly and Pantheon
- Manage all website environments (Dev, Stage and Prod) and oversee code releases of all sizes
- Partner with the Marketing team to create digital solutions that will generate revenue, improve tracking and analytics, and increase site engagement
- Build and iterate on CMS features and functionality
- Establish dynamic landing pages and custom content types that service multiple digital channels
- Continuously maintain or improve our site performance, staying on top of any technical issues that could impact SEO
- Support A/B testing programs and build page variation to improve conversion rates
- Integrate our site with a variety of Marketing tools, including Marketo, Clearbit, and Drift
- Interface with cross functional teams to launch new initiatives, sometime integrating with our product APIs
- Oversee website security, maintain patches and upgrades to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Very comfortable with open source CMS tools (Wordpress is a plus)
- Comfortable developing custom themes, familiarity with Gutenberg blocks is a plus
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.