Senior Anti-Evil Ops Specialist
Posted on 5/2/2022
- 4-5 years relevant work experience in the Internet industry, social media, and online communities
- Well-versed in Content Moderation Tools and workflow management software (ticketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment while driving change and collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to adapt to flexible work schedule
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary
- Review escalated content and assess for policy compliance quickly and effectively
- Serve as escalation point-of-contact and swiftly act on sensitive issues that affect users and internal stakeholders
- Perform investigations and deep dive analyses to identify meaningful data clusters of users based on usage patterns, actions taken and content interacted with
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user-related issues and work with our stakeholders to seek resolutions or fixes while mitigating risk
- Partner with various Product and Data teams to to deliver insights and drive continuous improvement in the tooling and scalability of our enforcement teams
- Exude patience and positivity in the Community and contribute to a growing safety-first organization
- Contribute to shaping team strategy and vision
- Experience with SQL, querying databases or data-driven problem-solving approaches is a plus
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.