Consumer Growth Marketing Lead
Posted on 7/15/2022
Remote in USA
- 4+ years experience in developing consumer go-to-market programs across owned channels including email, push notifications, and/or in-app marketing
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions and scale batch test learnings into automations
- Deep understanding of how to build dynamic and personalized customer lifecycle experiences across email and mobile channels
- Proven project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across cross-functional teams, including creative and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch, with defined views on testing and learning
- Strong communication skills to collaborate optimally with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, creative, engineering, and client success teams
- Assist Lifecycle Program Leads with optimizing cross-channel (email, push, in-app) campaigns that support our Affirm's users through their entire lifecycle, including onboarding, engagement, and retention programs
- Understand and evaluate existing journeys and recommend improvements
- Manage lifecycle projects through the pipeline. Track progress using Asana to ensure all campaigns are on-schedule
- Own organization and documentation of team calendars, processes, test results, and program strategies
- Develop campaign briefs in line with strategic objectives and audience
- Optimize our email and push channels through continual testing of copy, creative, timing, incentives, targeting, frequency, and more
- Prepare regular performance reports and analysis to share out with the broader team to drive continuous improvement of our lifecycle programs
- Continuously improve lifecycle programs through user segmentation and content personalization strategies by using user attributes, behavior and preference
- Work with Marketing Operations to build and execute campaigns across channels
- Collaborate with Creative and go-to-market functions to ensure that we are driving performance while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Partner with Analytics, Engineering and Machine Learning teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization
- Experience with consumer finance, mobile apps, or payments is a plus
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.