Senior IT Support Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Experience providing IT support in a global corporate environment
- Previous expertise supporting macOS and Windows at scale
- Experience supporting Android and iOS with MDM in a corporate environment
- Previous SaaS administration experience (ex: Google Workspaces, Slack, Okta)
- Previous troubleshooting experience across a multitude of systems
- Has a solid understanding of Security standard methodologies at scale
- Demonstrated experience mentoring others
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Develop policies and procedures to enable scale
- Handle inventory of IT-owned and managed assets
- Facilitate and support IT new hire orientation
- Operate and support AV systems and events as needed
- Be a technical resource and advisor to Ripple employees
- Create and maintain IT runbooks and end-user documentation
- Support IT projects and dependencies
- Formal certifications or education credentials
- JIRA or similar experience
- Strong affinity for metrics
- Knowledge of AV systems and technologies
- Background managing Chrome OS
- Previous experience delivering automation
- Familiarity with scripting language
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.