There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, machine identities are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that manages and protects machine identities, the most important security initiative in our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
Venafi is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team as a trusted advisor to the company’s senior leaders. This is pivotal role that requires analysis of the business and creation of predictive models to support mission-critical decisions. The insights provided help Venafi to accelerate customer acquisition, grow and maintain our excellent customer base, and improve the products and services we provide. By developing financial models to support strategic initiatives, the Senior Financial Analyst will be relied upon to provide actionable recommendations that produces significant impact on the company’s continued growth and success.
How you’ll be protecting the world:
- Deliver analytically rigorous insights to support investment direction and prioritization.
- Design and build financial models to support business decisions, including historical data and projected results based on assessment of trends. Structure and extract data to support models.
- Clearly communicate actionable insights from objective analysis and make recommendations for key business decisions.
- Monitor and analyze trends of key operational and financial performance indicators, test hypothesis, seek to discover new insights.
- Prepare presentations to leadership team and Board of Directors
- Report on progress against annual operating plan
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology/systems to automate manual reporting and compilation processes.
- Serve as an owner of the company financial model, metrics dashboard and other key FP&A models.
The ideal Venafi Warrior will be armed with:
- Bachelor’s Degree with extensive quantitative coursework in economics, finance, statistics, etc.; Applicants with an MBA preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively, apply business acumen and exercise judgment
- Excellent financial/business modeling & systems skills. Demonstrated ability to create, navigate and explain complex models
- Proven track record of achievement, self-motivation, initiative and integrity
- Intellectual curiosity with a continuous thirst to understand the whys, and initiate new insightful conversations
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Highly productive and efficient. Able to thrive managing multiple projects under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively consistent with Venafi cultural values
- Cross-functional business partnering capability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel, Adaptive, Tableau, Salesforce, Aviso, PowerPoint, and/or similar systems skills
What sets you apart?
- Financial analysis experience at a SaaS company
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to fostering a virtual first collaborative environment, Venafi offers a benefits package that is in the top 10%. We provide 90% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families for medical insurance and 100% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families for dental and vision insurance. We have an uncapped Open PTO (Paid Time Off) policy so team members have maximum flexibility to take time off. Additionally, we offer eleven company holidays and encourage taking time to volunteer in your community. We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer-paid life insurance, and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed leader in Machine Identity Management. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects machine identities. The Venafi platform provides visibility, intelligence, and automation for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile, cloud native, Kubernetes, and SSH machine identity types. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing managing machine identities—organizations are just now realizing that managing and protecting machine identities is as important as managing usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged machine identities in their cyberattacks. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use machine identities.
Come help us protect the world!