Business Development & Growth Associate
Techstars Los Angeles
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Develop prospect list of potential customers for companies
- Design and facilitate customer discovery sessions for companies
- Make sales calls to prospective customers
- Conduct competitive analysis for companies
- Contribute to lead generation efforts
- Develop marketing plans
- Assist in program related needs as they occur
- Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc
- MBA preferred or BA in business, finance, sales, with minimum 2-3 years relevant experience (financial modeling, growth hacking, lead generation, etc.)
- Able to jump in and complete any task quickly and effectively
- Be a problem solver and effective communicator
- A drive to get better every single day and are always looking for opportunities to learn
- A positive outlook, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Authorized to work as a contractor in the United States
- Currently live in Los Angeles or would be willing to live here for the duration of the program
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
Company Core Values
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.