Technical Program Manager
Posted on 5/11/2022
Los Gatos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years direct hands on experience and know-how with fast paced, product design and product commercialization companies. Been through 2+ product life cycles from inception to EOL
- Experience in DFx methodologies, in depth knowledge in quality methodologies with command of tools including statistical analysis, DOE, FMEA etc
- Able to perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Experience with Continuous Process Improvement, Kanban and Lean manufacturing principals
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing dynamic startup environment
- Program management experience, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills required
- Able to communicate up and across (cross-functionally) succinctly and effectively
- Highly motivated, excellent communicator who can translate high-level goals into tangible action plans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to concisely understand and communicate issues and lead a team to solutions
- Ability to work with limited supervision and drive issues to closure with cross-functional teams
- Excellent debugging skills and demonstrates ability to solve problems under pressure
- Up to 25% international and domestic travel may be required
- Evaluate technical capabilities of quick turn and volume CMs and equipment manufacturers
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to ensure products are optimized for manufacturability, cost, supply chain flexibility and efficiency (DFx)
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI) builds, pre-proto through PVT, at the factory
- Ensure line readiness for NPI builds and production ramp
- Work with manufacturing partners to develop assembly tooling and/or automation equipment
- Help optimize lines for capacity at contract manufacturing partners
- Data requirements at manufacturing partners
- Monitor performance (yield, throughput etc.) of sustaining lines across the globe
- Ensure proper implementation of engineering changes at the factory
- Drive production process improvements to achieve quality, cost and yield goals
- Experience with Arena PLM system
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
Electric vehicle charging stations
ChargePoint believes that the rapid transition to electric mobility is essential to building a sustainable future for all. After more than a decade, their mission remains the same—to create technology that will enable the movement of all people and goods on electricity.
- Outdoor Activities - The Los Gatos Creek Trail is just steps from our campus. Bring your bike or your running shoes. Plus you can shower up after your workout.
- Office Parties - Celebration is a part of our culture.
- Pets - Every day is bring-your-dog-to-work day.
- Health Benefits - We offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- EV charging at work - Drive an EV? Our parking lots are fully outfitted with charging stations, so you can plug in and charge up while you work.
- Snacks and Beverages - Our fully stocked kitchens come with a wide variety of healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and beverages, plus we have an espresso machine.