Posted on 9/13/2022
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Shooting proof of installation photos for all Intersection's outdoor advertising in a timely manner in line with client expectations
- Uploading and tagging photographs to the Intersection photo library
- Light batch editing and touch-ups
- Maintaining efficient shot list scheduling by collaborating with operations/field installation vendors
- Leading bespoke photoshoots of outdoor assets, capturing media and surrounding atmosphere in engaging ways for use in press and marketing materials
- Photographing Intersection media assets in high-traffic areas during rush hours (morning and evening)
- Special projects on an ongoing basis, including videography, time-lapse photography, and more
- Understand the role that photography plays in the sales process, and feel comfortable photographing all of our assets
- Build a strong relationship with our marketing manager in the Minneapolis market and collaborate to streamline processes and maximize team productivity
- Work collaboratively with Marketing & Sales colleagues to manage incoming POP and photo requests
- Feel confident in knowing the best places to find and shoot our assets for our customers
- Develop a strong understanding of how photography can aid in the sales cycle
- Establish yourself as a highly valued member of the Marketing and Sales teams, developing new skills to continuously improve the photography work coming out of the Minneapolis office
- Build relationships with our corporate creative team and assist with national projects on an as-needed basis
- You have a bachelor's degree in Photography or a related field
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You are a highly-organized collaborator who feels comfortable working independently
- You've got an artistic eye for detail, with an extensive understanding of cameras, lighting and composition
- You have a demonstrated record of consistently meeting and exceeding project goals
- You're proficient in MAC & PC Platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, (additional multimedia programs would be an asset)
- You have basic photography equipment (required)
- You've got Out-of-Home media experience (a strong plus)
- You've got experience shooting digital video (a strong plus)
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must submit an up-to-date online portfolio featuring work samples related to the job requirements
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.