Product Lead, Wallet (Visa Direct)
Posted on 5/9/2022
- Senior level payments industry experience across P2P, B2C, B2B, RTP and digital wallets. Knowledge of Visa's network/operating model a plus
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record for successfully developing, building, launching and commercializing payment products across markets
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams around the world across different time zones
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on clients
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Proven project management and product development experience
- Strong sense of urgency and experience driving to successful commercialization
- Ensure personal efforts are integrated and aligned with functional objectives
- Take prompt, decisive action after analyzing relevant information
- Ability to inspire and influence without direct management responsibility
- Lead, manage and build the platform that underpins the expansion of Visa Direct to 'new end-points'. Define platform vision and strategy for these new end points
- Lead end-to-end platform solutioning in partnership with the wider product and technology teams, launch the initial solution in 12-months
- Work cross-functionally with Visa Direct product teams globally and other stakeholders to develop platform constructs including network operating rules, Licensing, Settlement functions, Regulatory, Treasury/Settlement processes and other elements
- Define and rollout the support model for the capability on partnership with Visa Direct Client Services and CS, Visa Direct Product Operations that incl. client on-boarding, monitoring and exception handling
- Be a thought leader for the 'New End Points' team and represent the team in internal and external forums to highlight the new capability benefits and how it fits in with the overall Visa Direct proposition
- Understand evolving needs and challenges of clients and partners incl. originating banks, receiving partners and other stakeholders in the 'new end point' ecosystem and ensure platform capabilities are tailored to meet those needs
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.