Head of FP&a
Posted on 10/26/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Have applicable work experience in roles of increasing responsibility which may include banking, private equity, FP&A, business development, or other relevant environments
- Have experience with financial forecasting, planning, analysis and operational budget management
- Are highly analytical with great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are naturally curious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to build strong relationships with colleagues and present to business leaders
- Had management experience with team ownership
- Additional experience working in technology, management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and/or private equity
- Familiarity with Adaptive Planning & NetSuite
- Experience in Software/Tech/Hardware industries
- MBA, CPA or CMA, CFA
- IPO and/or public company experience
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.