Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Experience building software components or (sub) systems that address real-world mapping and localization challenges
- 2+ years of experience working in either autonomous vehicles or simulation products
- C++ and/or Python programming expertise
- Own our map infrastructure across all our products
- Update our map storage format to handle more features and more data
- Collaborate with engineers and customers on existing and future designs
- MSc or PhD in mapping, localization, or closely related field
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.