NPI Operations Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- B.S. Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, electrical, computer science, or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally & domestically ~10-20%
- 5+ Years experience working in Operations; program management, manufacturing, supply chain, vendor management, procurement or similar environment
- Independent, self-starter with strong ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent attention to full program details
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; presenting at all business levels
- Experience with complex NPI project management
- Experience in an electromechanical system development environment
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.