Payer Solutions Lead
Posted on 4/7/2023
Remote in USA
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, analytics, healthcare delivery, public policy, or a related field is required
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Healthcare and/or Managed Care experience preferred
- Prior relevant work experience focused on Payment Integrity, FWA
- Drive, entrepreneurial orientation, and high motivation and persistence
- Strong communication skills; ability to present information in a concise manner to multiple organizational levels, including c-suite executives
- Three (3) or more years experience working with payer customers and strong client communication skills
- Work closely with product, sales, marketing, client services, technology, and operations to develop tailored solutions leveraging our existing capabilities and define/articulate the value proposition for health plans
- Create a vision for the capabilities enabling the Pre/Post-Payment Integrity business (how data, analytics, workflow, and reporting need to evolve and interact to enable the Product and Business Strategy)
- Navigate and influence multiple cross-functional teams in a complex, matrix work environment
- Support product marketing to create content for internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Sales to execute agreed-upon targets, support RFP responses, and qualify market opportunities
- Identify and develop new market opportunities to achieve overall business objectives and long-term growth targets, including exploration of business partnerships that help augment and differentiate Ciox solutions
- Develop thorough market research, competitive intelligence, and environmental assessments, providing a well-documented evaluation of the demand landscape
- Leverage market insights to monitor trends and the external landscape and to inform capability strategies and customer use case scenarios
- You are versed in electronic health record transaction sets (CCDA, FHIR, etc)
- Prior experience with analytics, healthcare payment integrity or revenue cycle management products is a plus
- Proven record of product management accomplishments with demonstrated market success
- If you have worked in the past for health plan organizations in product/solution/operations roles
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.