It Security Engineer
Posted on 2/22/2022
Remote in USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of experience working in an IT-related role in a SaaS environment
- Hands-on experience with macOS and managing a Macbook-based environment
- Understanding of networking, encryption, and access control fundamentals
- Previous experience administering a cloud-native, centrally managed access control system (Okta, Google WorkSpace, AAD, JumpCloud, etc.)
- Prior experience supporting a remote workforce
- Prior experience supporting Development, Engineering, and Product teams in a SaaS environment
- Prior experience working within a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previous experience managing SaaS Applications (Zoom, DataDog, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Assist Lead IT Security Engineer with IT-related duties of the on-boarding/ off-boarding process for all employees, inclusive of new user set up, device management and logistics
- Manage the internal help desk platform for IT support requests via ticketing system
- Quickly and effectively respond to technical support requests from a growing, fully remote workforce
- Assist with agent software on company laptops (JAMF, EDR, NGAV, and DLP solutions)
- Install, configure and maintain access controls for internal SaaS solutions across the organization
- Inventory and support company peripherals and laptops
- Assist in day-to-day functions of all employees involving issues pertaining to hardware and software, along with any general IT guidance as needed
- Create documentation around standard company practices and FAQs for common troubleshooting solutions
- A/V setup for small meetings/company offsites
- Help foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion
- Prior experience managing a Google Workspace or Office365 account is a plus
People analytics, visualized
ChartHop is being built to support leaders in scaling transparent, productive and intentional organizations.
- Healthcare benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development stipend
- Home office stipend
- Paid time off
- Frequent team events
- Flex fridays
- Fast - Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive - Welcome our differences.
- Transparent - Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic - Dream big, think practically.