Sales Development, Federal & SLED
Posted on 8/3/2022
Durham, NC, USA
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS or hardware sales experience within a high growth tech company
- 3+ years of experience in sales development or inside sales roles with a track record of overachieving versus target, ideally in the Federal and/or SLED sectors
- 1+ years of experience leading Sales Development, Business Development or Inside Sales teams, ideally covering the Federal and/or SLED sectors within a high growth tech company
- Demonstrated experience coaching both high performers and low performers within a sales development organization
- Experience working closely with marketing, sales ops & sales leadership to define the overall GTM and demand generation strategy for a territory
- Strong problem solving abilities with experience applying data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement within a business
- Experience build out reports, dashboards and forecasting methodologies and proficiency with critical software in our tech stack (ie. Salesforce, Outreach, Tableau, Clari, etc)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with experience addressing executive level leadership
- Lead a team of Federal and SLED SDRs to meet or exceed their quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Report out to executive leadership on performance, trends and insights on a regular cadence via pipeline reviews and forecast calls
- Build a predictable, repeatable pipeline generation engine for your territory in close partnership with our Account Based Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing and Channel teams
- Develop a close partnership with Sales leadership to define outreach strategy for your territory and build targeted account lists; Ensure our Sales Development teams are delivering quality opportunities and maintain a tight feedback loop
- Design and implement a comprehensive onboarding and ongoing enablement program for our SDRs in your territory in partnership with Sales Enablement
- Mentor, coach and develop SDRs with the goal of retaining and promoting top talent based on defined career paths
- Apply data to find opportunities for improvement in process & execution within the Sales Development organization; Design and implement solutions that drive greater operational difficulty and efficiency
Information technology company
Cohesity is on a mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data and unlock limitless value. The company develops software that allows IT professionals to backup, manage and gain insights from their data, across multiple systems or cloud providers.
- Health & Wellness - Managing emotional and physical health are key to living happier lives. Cohesity employees enjoy access to exercise and meditation apps, e-Learning resources, Scribd, and more.
- Parental Leave - Cohesity offers salary continuation in coordination with other benefits up to 20 weeks for maternity leaves. Up to four weeks of child bonding leave is offered to non-birth parents.
- Personal Time - Our unlimited PTO policy ensures that you have work-life wellbeing and flexibility when you need it.
- Financial - Cohesity offers a competitive salary, pay-for-performance bonus plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, commuter checks, and more.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Obsession