Rec Room is an online universe where you can create and play games with friends! As an IT Support Administrator, you will support hardware and software for both in-office and remote employees. This role is excellent for someone who loves working with people, wants to be in gaming, and likes solving problems for employees from various technical backgrounds.
This role will be based in our Seattle office to support local physical support needs.
- Supporting employee hardware & software, IT needs
- Supporting gaming equipment and game console dev kits
- Deploying and managing teleconferencing and other office equipment as needed
- Asset management, including employee hardware and software licenses
We’re looking for individuals with:
- Someone with excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support, Administration, or Management
- Experience supporting a game studio and/or gaming dev kit hardware (e.g., Xbox, PlayStation, Oculus, etc.)
- Experience supporting employee hardware and software needs
- Who have supported Windows OS, MacOS, Android, or IOS devices
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with asset or inventory management
- Experience defining network and software access management
- Experience imaging customer or employee equipment
- Set up and maintained equipment ordering systems for a growing company
- Managed assets, including employee hardware and software licenses (e.g., Unity, ADO, Slack, G Suite, Visual Studio, git)
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
The base pay range for this position is $53,025 - $88,375 per year; however, the base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, location, skills, and experience. Stock options and, in some cases, a sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. We also offer a full slate of benefits, including flexible vacation, medical, dental vision, life, and disability coverage, long-term care insurance, FSA, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match, and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including equipment, family, and pet care stipends.
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec room respects employee’s personal lives, and we value work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to ensure a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work culture.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants who are in need of a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, [email protected]. Rec Room will work with each individual to define their application-related needs and to try to accommodate those needs.
Applicants can find our CCPA disclosure notice here.