San Francisco, CA | |
At Rothy’s, we know there’s a better way to do business, and it starts by putting the planet and its people first. More than 159 million single-use plastic bottles and 548,000+ pounds of ocean-bound marine plastic have been transformed into our signature thread, creating wardrobe staples that look just as good as they feel.
Striving for zero waste, we combine 3D knitting technology and handcrafted assembly to create machine washable styles that don’t compromise on comfort. From classic shoes to carry-everywhere bags, we create essentials for wherever you go.
Building a sustainable future is at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on fostering an inclusive environment at our HQ, retail stores and wholly-owned factory, and are growing our community every day.
About the Team:
Our Data Analytics team has that incredible ability to distill the complex into the essential. From analyzing business trends to providing an in-depth look at consumer behavior, this team takes data and numbers—and transforms them into meaningful insights. The important work that these analytical minds spearhead is essential to the business, helping us determine the best path forward.
Looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex both your analytical skills and strategic knowledge at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for a Product Analyst to support the e-commerce and product teams.
The Product Analyst will report to our Senior Manager, Data Analytics and will be an individual contributor working closely with these teams to build out site reporting and analysis, analyze customer site journey, and understand e-commerce performance. For this role, success will come through analyzing and informing our site strategy - from structuring and informing the best way to gather and interpret site data to uncovering insights on site journey and marketing channel efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Build out dashboards to monitor site success and work cross-functionally to share these metrics across the organization
- Work closely with product management, growth, and brand marketing teams to establish baselines, analyze performance, and understand the customer journey for Rothy’s digital properties
- Analyze and inform our site strategy - from structuring and informing the best way to gauge site performance to uncovering insights on potential opportunities to improve KPIs, including conversion
- Partner with product management, growth and finance teams in defining, analyzing, and validating KPIs and success definitions for all site initiatives
- Identify visitor and funnel trends, abandonment issues and other opportunities for improving site conversion rates
- Deliver deep analysis and insights on site experience, features, user behavior trends, as well as measure the impact of site updates and feature releases
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to increase site conversion and drive site improvements
- Identify the “why”, create a story around what is happening on the website, and present learnings and recommendations to cross-functional team members and leadership
- Form recommendations based on analysis and present findings to the product management and leadership teams on product roadmap prioritization
- Continuously evolve reporting to provide deeper, more actionable insights
- Partner closely with marketing engineer to deeply understand and leverage all site events, tagging, and existing data on site journey and any new updates
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- 2-5 years experience analyzing site performance
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- A data nerd. Passionate about embedding data-driven decisions within the organization
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- Strong storytelling skills, and comfortable presenting to all levels across the organization
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communications
- Advanced Experience with Amplitude and Google Analytics
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience analyzing A/B testing, pre/post analysis, and statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel skills, Looker a plus
- Experience with BI reporting tools
- Generous paid time off
- 401k matching
- Comprehensive health plans for you and your family
- Supplemental mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program!
$100,000 - $115,000 annually
Base pay is one part of the total rewards package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Rothy’s is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. In support of that, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before their first day with Rothy’s if allowed by applicable state law. If you have a health-related need or religious belief that prevents you from getting the vaccine, let’s chat so we can explore reasonable accommodations. Have questions or concerns? Just let your recruiter know. We’re happy to walk through them.