Staff Software Ui Engineer
Posted on 12/16/2021
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 7+ years in a software developer position
- Bachelor's degree strongly desired
- Deep knowledge of Amazon's AWS ecosystem
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL models
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to take ownership of issues
- Knowledge of software development technologies, processes, and tools (i.e., Agile software development)
- Knowledge of web services / RESTful APIs
- Architect, design and develop web applications used by employees and suppliers
- Develop back end stack of web applications using AWS Appsync, AWS API Gateway, Lambda functions, DynamoDB, and Elastic search
- Use AWS Amplify framework for designing, developing and deploying artifacts to various environments
- Work with product manager and business folks to gather requirements and develop technical solutions
- Collaborate with the team to develop React based UI components
- Produce bullet proof code that is fault tolerant, efficient and maintainable
- Work in agile teams in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team