Senior Sales Analyst
Posted on 6/30/2022
Remote • United States
- Bachelors/University level degree in related business or operations field required
- 5-7 years work experience in sales, financial or business analysis or related discipline
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated Experience working with business intelligence tools including Power BI, Tableau and/or Domo
- Direct Experience working with revenue management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting applications including Clari, Anaplan, etc
- Proven to work independently and in matrix environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills in particular XLS essential to be successful in role
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.