Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 200 million lives across 1,200+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by clinical data, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. The company was named to the Forbes 2021 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list of the 25 fastest-growing venture-backed startups and has been on the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years. For more information visit viz.ai.
As the founding clinical member of the cardiology team, you will serve as the domain expert across R&D, Product, Design, Tech, Marketing, Commercial, and Implementation teams to lead the execution of our core cardiology offerings.
- Drive the successful development and implementation of cardiovascular products for pilot programs
- Define and own KPIs to monitor engagement and performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to incorporate evidence-based clinical guidelines
- Shape internal assets to articulate the value proposition for providers and life sciences companies
- Provide education and training to physicians, research staff, and administrative teams on technical aspects of Viz products
- Develop and implement internal and external toolkits to drive clinical workflow optimization
- Identify opportunities for business growth and product adoption
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about making cardiovascular care more efficient and accessible
- You have a deep understanding of the current state of the cardiovascular workflow
- You are outcome driven and focus on moving multiple teams toward the objective
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and passion for workflow optimization through a delightful product experience
- You enjoy working across cross-functional teams to facilitate clinical knowledge transfer
- 8+ years of clinical experience in Cardiology
- Strong understanding of diagnostic medical imaging and workflow utilization
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administrator or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac or Vascular Sonographer, or other related fields
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and stakeholder needs effectively
- Team player with experience working cross-functionally
- 50% required traveling
- Knowledge of Structural heart
- Clinical research experience
- Med-tech or pharmaceutical experience
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Salary Range: $168,500 - $195,000
Total compensation includes base, bonus and equity