Director – GTM Financial Planning & Strategy
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Minimum of 8+ years in finance, with 2+ years in sales or GTM finance
- Strong people management experience
- Deep experience working in high-growth environments, preferably in SaaS or transaction models
- Proven track record of developing people, leading and managing high-performing teams
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to synthesize complex financial information in ways others can easily understand
- Possess a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
- An expert in financial modeling and quantitative analysis, who enjoys solving complex and unstructured problems
- Prior experience in a combination of investment banking, management consulting, and private equity strongly preferred
- Partner with GTM Leadership by delivering financial results and KPIs, identifying issues and emerging trends, and providing a breadth of insight and financial decision support
- Lead and conduct analyses to enable data-driven decisions that optimize business performance and solve complex business challenges
- Partner with GTM to develop revenue and operating expense models, leveraging inputs from across the organization
- Lead the planning processes for the GTM organizations by implementing scalable and consistent processes to enable operational excellence in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Deliver quarterly analyses and reporting of the business' financial results and KPIs, including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Build and lead a high-performing GTM FP&S team
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Company Core Values
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.