Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Waukesha, WI, USA
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent
- 4+ years' progressive experience as a Mechanical CAD Designer
- Hands on mechanical aptitude
- Computer experience with MS Word and Excel
- Creo Parametric 5.0 or later along with a working knowledge of AutoCAD 2018 or later
- Able to effectively communicate written and verbally in the English language
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Primarily utilize ProEngineer Creo 5.0 or later and occasionally AutoCAD Release 2018 CAD or later software to perform applicable Mechanical component design, layout and detail drafting work
- Works on projects under the supervision of the Engineering Manager, Project Engineers and/or Senior Designers as required
- Prepare sketches or drawings necessary to generate pump design layout
- Work closely with Engineering and other departments to analyze projects for manufacturability
- Check component and assembly drawings of other department personnel as needed
- Conduct necessary investigations relative to designs based on internal and customer requirements
- Ability to work as needed to meet project deadlines
- Participate in the training of future new Drafting department employees as needed
- Participation in Watermark events
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential