Partner Manager - Netherlands
Posted on 6/22/2022
Google Cloud Platform
- Proven experience in Channel Partner Management or Business Development. Direct sales experience is strongly preferred
- Track record working with Global SI (“GSI”), Regional SI (“RSI”) and Cloud players (GCP, Azure and/or AWS) as well as their cloud focused RSI, in joint GTM
- Familiarity with the big 3 cloud players offerings and GTM approach
- Ability to connect and articulate business and technology strategy
- The right attitude - Self starter and has the ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and passion to make great things happen
- Ability to multi-task and keep a number of actions moving forward at once
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills required - both internally & with the partners
- Experience in selling enterprise messaging, data or analytics products is preferred
- Working in Open Source software models is preferred
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka and/or other streaming data platforms preferred
- Knowledge of Big Data, stream processing technologies and/or ecosystems preferred
- Work with the Global Partner teams to manage the field execution with Global Systems Integrator, Cloud Partners and Tech Alliances Partners
- Recruit, Develop and drive partner business with Regional Systems Integrators in the region
- Work with sales leadership to develop partner strategy and plan to support execution in the region
- Develop and execute business plans & pipeline with key partners
- Work closely with Confluent sales teams to develop and execute key opportunities with partners
- Drive recruitment and enablement with target partners in the region, support other partner requirements as necessary
- Work with Confluent's Partner Solutions Architect and Marketing to enable partners to develop, launch and support Confluent based solutions and services
- A market leader with disruptive technology and who at its core enables businesses to make the best data driven decisions - Everyone is talking about Event Driven Architecture - that's what we do!
- A company that values its employees and their achievements by rewarding them with recognition, excellent benefits, opportunities and competitive salaries / commission schemes
- A company that values your growth and development as much as you do and the opportunity to grow your role at speed; we want you to thrive and we believe we can facilitate that
- A core infrastructure designed to support you to over-achieve
- We'll ensure we have the right people working on the right projectsWe're focused on what we do, which is one core product with tons of use cases which can be used in any business unit across any organisation
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team