DEI Program Manager, Communities of Belonging
Posted on 2/23/2022
Remote in USA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- 3+ years of program management experience
- Experience with charter development and operating principles
- Experience establishing employee resource groups and network support groups
- Strong program management skills; specifically the ability to own, lead and work optimally across multiple priorities, drive progress against DEI goals, communicate results to leaders, and maintain those relationships
- Experience delivering programs across multiple businesses/organizations, with a global perspective
- Experience communicating and delivering updates to executive leaders, companywide employees, and partnering optimally across the organization through various channels
- Able to influence at all levels with empathy, authenticity and conviction
- Be our DEI Council program leader, to support and guide the implementation of COBs, participate as an advocate, and assist with organizing programs to deepen connection and community in service of creating a culture of belonging
- Partner closely with Leaders, HR, and COBs to design and deliver best-in-class DEI programming in an engaging and impactful way
- Promote allyship through education and influence with the outcome being an inclusive and equitable workplace
- Own end to end program development and execution in partnership with COB leads
- Lead DEI communications to increase DEI impact and visibly while also fostering awareness and engagement in COBs
- Expand global reach of DEI programs by ensuring global perspectives and integrated in our COB approach
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth