Technical Customer Support Specialist
Posted on 11/3/2022
Brookhaven, GA, USA • Remote
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Computing, Supply Chain or a related field
- 1+ years in a customer facing software support role
- Ideally at a B2B SaaS company (internship experience does count!)
- Experience supporting warehousing/fulfillment center software
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools and areas quickly
- Keen interest in software development (any experience with software development would be beneficial)
- Ability to provide high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience working with:
- Helpdesk Software (Zendesk, JIRA etc.)
- CRM Software (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Either Postman, Integrations Software (Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.), or SQL
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to understand and resolve technical and non-technical issues
- Use API clients (Postman) to test and troubleshoot API endpoints
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve technical issues, escalating them to the appropriate team where necessary with clear documentation
- Maintain Stord's reputation as a highly responsive and customer obsessed organization, staying in front of potential issues where possible, and resolving customer issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, Integrations, Warehouse Excellence, Freight and Engineering teams to continually improve our customer service and product based on customer feedback
- Monitor error logs for integrations and data, proactively resolving errors and driving root cause resolution
- points for B2B Supply Chain SaaS support experience
- points for experience in Postman, Boomi, AND SQL
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.