Senior Fraud Analyst
Posted on 7/15/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of fraud experience in daily fantasy sports, online gaming or related industries
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Passionate in helping others learn and grow
- Proficient knowledge of online gaming fraud schemes and categories as well as common fraud prevention strategies and systems
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels across multiple business units
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies
- Conduct daily reviews of risk reporting to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or suspicious activity; including but limited to customer deposits and withdrawals
- Work with cross-functional teams across FanDuel for collaboration on fraud risks, abuse and process improvements
- Leverage internal and external performance data to develop insights and best in class fraud prevention policies
- Collaborate with analytics to create dashboards and monitor performance across KPIs
- Assist in creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and policies
- Support internal teams with various Fraud and Risk reviews or requests
- Support training of new Fraud Prevention Analysts
- Assist with ad hoc fraud escalations, investigations, related projects/assignments and cross-functional support as necessary
- Maintain awareness of key process changes, system changes, and organizational structure, and overall impact on operational risk management
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.