6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 2%
- Currently working on completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or above
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require employment-based sponsorship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Functional in Linux command line/server, Java, Python, Kotlin, PostgreSQL
- Impact the development and manufacturing of cutting edge products
- Gain experience within a fast paced and growing industry
- Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
- Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
- Travel Percentage: None
Work Flexibility: Onsite
Who we want
Challengers.People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates.Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers.Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic thinkers.Interns who propose innovative ideas and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-oriented achievers.Individuals with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers.Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What You Get Out of the Internship
Stryker, a global leader in medical technology takes great pride in their people, and that’s why we’re looking to expand our talent. As a result, we are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and drive our business going forward.Stryker Engineering interns will get to:
• Impact the development and manufacturing of cutting edge products
• Gain experience within a fast paced and growing industry
• Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
• Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
Stryker is seeking a hands-on Software Engineering Intern for its core clinical workflow platform engine. The workflow engine notifies clinicians of events in real time allowing rapid assessment and responses. At the core of the platform is a framework for the real-time processing of events from a myriad of input adapters and a rules engine to figure out when a significant event should be sent to an output adapter.
What You Need