Senior Marketing Program Manager
Posted on 6/23/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in program management (preference within marketing) with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies
- Extensive experience with project management, integrated marketing planning, marketing brief development, and campaign management
- Experience working between in-house marketing teams, creative partners, agency partners, and technical teams
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships across the organization, collaboration, and leading through influence
- Previously executed complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Implemented and previously run strategic, large-scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring deadline-driven productivity
- Demonstrates leadership qualities to organize, project manage, and drive a highly productive team to meet cross-functional targets and deadlines
- Seasoned project management expertise, problem-solving, analytical, written/verbal communication (framing, storytelling), teamwork, and interpersonal skills with leaders
- Strong track record managing stakeholders and operating in a cross-functional environment
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Be the program leader and coach collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders in brand and content, campaigns, marketing operations, creative, product marketing, field marketing, data science, and other teams for projects within their portfolio
- Build, organize, manage, and structure programs and team projects, while identifying potential issues, dependencies, and proactively resolving them before they affect deliverable timelines
- Lead and successfully deliver highly strategic, impactful, business processes and programs on-time and within budget, ensuring all requirements are achieved
- Drive alignment across leaders in the organizations around vision and goals
- Manage formal feedback loop to provide input on programs and drive an agile and iterative workflow
- Partner cross-functionally to establish key performance indicators, track program results against intended business strategy, and assess overall efficiency of the initiative
- Build and deliver executive-level status presentations, providing regular status of performance and improvement plans to relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate across multiple teams of various disciplines and workstreams, hosting forums to review plans and progress, track actions and commitments, and driving initiatives to implementation and ongoing improvement
- Facilitate risk mitigation and drive resolution
- Experience with Agile methodology, Asana, JIRA, and other planning tools
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team