Posted on 3/30/2023
- At least 3-5 years of experience in mobile app development for iOS and/or Android platforms
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Swift, Java, Kotlin, and/or React Native
- Strong knowledge of mobile app development frameworks and libraries
- Experience with software development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, and Git
- Understanding of software design patterns and best practices, including object-oriented programming
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Passion for product quality and attention to details
- Please include any GitHub account, App Store apps, LinkedIn profile, and any project you're particularly proud of. We would love to see your work!
- Designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications for iOS or Android platforms using programming languages such as Swift, or Kotlin
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and other developers, to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications by conducting thorough testing and debugging
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies related to mobile development, and incorporating them into your work
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automation using tools such as Git and Bitrise
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with mobile applications, including bugs, crashes, and performance problems
- Creating and maintaining documentation, including technical specifications and user manuals, for mobile applications
- Participating in code reviews and contributing to the development of best practices for mobile development
- Communicating project progress, issues, and risks to stakeholders, including senior management, on a regular basis
- Actively participating in an Agile development process
- Experience with Firebase Analytics, Crashlytics, Remote Config, Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Bitrise, Fastlane, or comparable CI/CD toolsets
- Experience with SDK development
- Experience with white-label application development
- Basic knowledge of Kotlin Native
- If you don't have all the qualifications listed, don't worry! We understand everyone's career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory
Accesso believes technology has the power to redefine the guest experience.
- Work Life Balance - We help you balance your work life with your real life! Enjoy our generous paid time off policy, flexible work hours and paid volunteer time off to get involved in your community!
- Fun Environment - Our company culture isn’t just about Fun Fridays, nerf gun fights and ping pong tournaments, although we have all of those! We work hard and play hard. With open collaborative workspaces and fully stocked in-office cafes, we are a passionate group with a great work environment!
- Benefits - With great medical coverage, an HSA Employer contribution, company-paid long & short term disability and life insurance, we’ve got you covered! Plus with a company matched 401(k) plan, we’re thinking of your future too.
Company Core Values