Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of projects including multiple disciplines, multiple geographies, and challenging customer dynamics. Minimal assistance and oversight from the Director Project Manager is expected
- Coordinates the activity of the project team in order to execute the project from proposal and contract development through manufacturing transition to assure all expectations of the customer are met
- Responsible for the project P&L, AR, and project sales forecasts
- Responsible for creation and ownership of the project proposal, which includes the project plan, schedule, budget, PSA, assumptions, and for presenting and driving the proposal to closure with the customer
- Responsible for managing changes in project scope, schedule, unit cost and the contract, and communicating these changes to the customer in a timely manner
- Facilitate customer and team meetings to ensure schedule, budget and customer expectations are met
- Responsible for the timely allocation of human resources and equipment required by the project to assure project schedule and financial success
- Responsible for the selection, and ultimate performance, of complex third party suppliers and sub-contractors required to execute the project plan
- Responsible for managing all prototype builds or fabrication efforts required to execute the project plan
- Responsible for leading initiatives within the project management group to improve processes, drive new ideas and initiatives across the organization
- Demonstrates strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Responsible for providing the customer with written status reports on at least a monthly basis, or as required by the customer, to inform the customer of schedule, budget, and risk issues
- Provide input on feasibility, cost, schedules, capabilities, resource availability, and contractual obligations for proposal development to ensure competitive estimates to customers
- Work with functional managers and other project managers to assign the project team members in a manner that assures adequate leadership, experience, and technical expertise are provided to all projects
- Coaching and leading the team. Providing feedback on performance and career development needs
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of Plexus' standard quality policies and procedures as well as customer specific quality requirements to ensure the project complies with all quality requirements and to assure customer satisfaction
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of Plexus' Product Realization Value Stream and has experience and ability to execute all relevant aspects of it
- Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated <25%)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field is required; a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
- Seven (7) years of related experience is required; Seven (7) years of related experience is preferred
- Suggested minimum of Seven (7) years industry experience, including Four (4) years of project management experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met
- Possesses a detailed understanding and extensive experience in at least one discipline (e.g. analog, digital, mechanical, software PCB, and test) of electronic product development
- Demonstrated working knowledge of flight critical avionics development procedures and processes, including configuration management processes and requirements
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate and present ideas internally and externally
- PMI PMP Certification. Experience utilizing Earned Value Management for project management and reporting
- Working knowledge of aerospace standards such as DO-254, DO-178, DO 160G, ARP4754A, and ARP4761
- Familiarity with DoD Systems Acquisition Process
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Possess strong team building and team leadership skills
- Possess strong organizational, presentation, and leadership skills
- A workplace centered on collaboration and integrity
- Supportive leadership teams that value work life balance through a flexible work environment
- An inclusive environment which values diverse backgrounds, experiences and expertise
- Flexible career paths across a variety of disciplines
- Innovative design solutions and state-of-the-art technology that improves lives
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.