General Manager, Partner Enablement – Remote
Posted on 2/15/2022
Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Minimum of 15+ years of total experience with at least 12 years managing a high performing Professional Services team in a product or services company with services delivery as primary focus
- Minimum of 5 years of project management or consulting experience in a SaaS company
- Hands on program management experience of large, complex software implementation projects
- Proven ability to learn new products and processes
- Deep understanding of implementation methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence internally at all levels
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Proven ability to coach and mentor
- Manage confidentiality without exception
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills with a solution-oriented mindset and ability to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
- Enable the assigned partners to establish a strong ICI practice and achieve a faster and higher level of maturity and self sufficiency
- Ensure successful completion of partner led ICI implementations through the Icertis Delivery Assurance (IDA) program
- Establish appropriate support system to provide necessary assistance and implementation support to the partners
- Work proactively with SVP of Partner Enablement to develop, refine and update the policies and procedures to support partner scaling
- Establish communication channels with Icertis cross-functional organizational teams to facilitate effective partner query and issue resolution
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.