Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- A qualified lawyer in the UK, with 5-10 years of experience working in an internationally/nationally recognized law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Law degree from a top-ranked law school
- Fluent in English required
- Significant contract drafting experience with high proficiency in creating understandable and visually appealing Microsoft Word and Powerpoint documents
- Unmatched organizational skills and unyielding attention to detail
- Extreme multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn other practice areas and to become familiar with laws of other jurisdictions
- Willingness to do the tedious, detailed-oriented legal work that keeps Omaze running and can independently exercise sound judgment with minimal supervision
- Background in gaming and/or fundraising laws a plus
- Don't quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn't a fit, we'll keep your information on file for the future
- Review, draft, edit and negotiate commercial agreements, including vendor agreements, NDAs, real estate purchase agreements, update and maintain template repository
- Review and advise on marketing materials, website copy, promotional rules, and consumer communications
- Coordinate with internal teams and external service providers to ensure agreements, communications, and other corporate materials properly reflect enterprise risk tolerances and are otherwise drafted and managed by global corporate policies and expectation
- Anticipate and proactively guard against legal and compliance risks by conducting research and providing analysis and advice on various matters and materials
- Occasional Work Travel
Online fundraising platform
Omaze gives everyone a chance to dream big and win once-in-a-lifetime prizes while helping to make the world a better place. This sustainable approach to fundraising means that nonprofits can spend less time and money raising funds, and instead focus on serving the needs of their communities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.