It Product Manager
Posted on 5/4/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA • Folsom, CA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Proven and demonstrated stakeholder management and leadership engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills to work across a globally diverse set of teams and customers
- Demonstrated skills to elicit and analyze requirements, design innovative solutions, and communicate effectively to the Product Owner and tech team as needed
- Self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to learn and apply
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to apply tangible data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/analysis
- Strategic and business value-driven mindset to plan, prioritize and influence customers and partners
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and objectives simplification to enable and empower teams working on several projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field; or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience working in positions involving stakeholder management, and product/program management with strong technical and domain experience
- Transition Change Management (TCM)
- Solution design
- Domain experience of Salesforce CRM
- Working in Agile projects
- SAFe methodology
- Customer support processes and capabilities such as support channels, case management, knowledge management, and warranty
- Proven success in establishing and delivering large scale transformational programs with complex Transition Change Management (TCM)
- Collaborate directly with the Business Unit (BU) to translate business strategy and objectives into actionable roadmaps and value delivery accountable to the BU for the overall delivery of a portfolio of IT products and capabilities
- Manages the customer relationship and represents IT as a strategic partner of an Intel Business Unit for full-stack business process solutions
- Responsible for the learning and investment phases for new capabilities prior to execution. Ensures portfolio backlogs are prioritized to maximize business value realization, and plans are transparent to all stakeholders including Business Unit, Program Managers, SW Engineering Managers, Architecture, and Product Owners
- Owns leading delivery which includes creating an environment where properly formed teams can excel at agile and DevOps practices, quality assurance to test automation, security, technical debt reduction, user acceptance testing, metrics, and Transition Change Management (TCM)
- Serves as the proxy for all the stakeholders to their scrums and can speak for the commitment of their scrums
- Leads Product Owner (PO) working group made up of POs from their scrums
- Manages priorities, status and progress, trade-offs, escalations, impediment removal, scope changes, risks, dependencies, and value realization during the release cycle
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity