Summer 2023 Digital Banking Internship
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brooklyn, OH, USA
- Orientation to Key's infrastructure and the business
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program(s) in Engineering/Information Technology, Data Analysis, Design, Digital Media, Marketing, Business Information Technology, or related coursework and graduating by Spring 2025
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.3 GPA preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- A strong understanding of trends in consumer technology and business trends
- An understanding in user interfaces, software, platform, hardware, and data is recommended
- Relevant work or internship experience a plus
KeyBank is a bank that provides numerous financial services.
Key’s mission is to empower its clients, communities and employees to thrive. The company is one of the largest bank-based financial service companies in the United States and provides services like investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products to individuals and companies across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Alternative Work Schedules
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve shared objectives.
- Respect: We value the unique talents, skills and experiences that diversity provides.
- Accountability: We deliver on what we promise.
- Integrity: We are open and honest in everything we do.
- Leadership: We anticipate the need to act and inspire others to follow.