Posted on 5/20/2022
Joplin, MO, USA
- Have a passion for social impact and sustainability
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate sustainability, strategy, and communications
- Has a hands-on approach that involves supporting an end-to-end campaign execution
- Experience in developing different types of communication materials such as websites, content, slide decks, and resource documents
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage and inspire
- Commitment to experimenting and measuring metrics for Polygon's sustainability initiatives
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think creatively
- Low ego and collaborative mindset, strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- The ability to take the initiative and adapt to a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- Support in the development and execution of Polygon's sustainability strategy
- Identify sustainability opportunities for Polygon and develop recommendations for internal stakeholders
- Evaluate existing initiatives and adapt future strategies based on learnings
- Partner with external academic and non-profit organizations, business partners, and experts to evaluate and communicate risks and opportunities
- Highlight Polygon's commitment to sustainability by raising awareness and engaging with our community and general public through speaking engagements
- Research and communicate market trends, best practices, and opportunities and provide strategic insight to internal stakeholders
- Define internal metrics and oversee external reporting that advances our sustainability goals
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to develop a strategy to enhance internal and external communications, including content such as a sustainability landing page
- Serve as the focal point of contact for internal stakeholders (Marketing, Comms, Investment, BD, etc.)
Secondary scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain
Polygon's mission is to ensure access to a decentralized future for everyone. The company is building infrastructure to build and scale dApps. With over 19k+ dApps using Polygon to scale their performance, Polygon is fostering the growth of Web3 applications by providing the infrastructure needed for Web3.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Onwards and upwards: Be part of a fast-expanding team and grow with us.
- Peers perfect: Join an amazing community and work with the best in the game.
- Together we fly: We have got your back, always. Let’s work together, grow together.
- Write your future: With us, you’re going to script your story in the epic Web3 revolution.
- Your search ends here: Join the most talented and diverse set of people across the globe.
- The Stage is Yours: The only thing we’re missing here is you!