Merchandising and Loss Recovery Assistant
Posted on 4/28/2022
Fremont, CA, USA
- Enjoys hands-on work
- Has an interest in fashion goods and designer brands
- Is highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at once
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Has high attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Must be able to handle packages weighing typically weigh 1-10 lbs and may weigh up to 20 lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Computer and technology skills (merchandise photography)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Photograph, write copy and list merchandise in our Poshmark closet
- Manage user questions and inquiries by providing prospective buyers with accurate and timely information
- Research fair market value prices for items listed in the closet
- Ensure liquidity in the closet through proactive management of pricing and interactions with buyers
- Package and ship out orders in a timely manner
- Organize and monitor luxury inventory
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
Social marketplace for new and secondhand style
Poshmark's mission is to put people at the heart of commerce, empowering everyone to thrive. The company is building a community marketplace.
- A comprehensive health care and benefit plan
- Health & wellness
- Remote work support
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Parental and family leave
- 401K plan
- Fun company parties and offsite events
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you're into.)
- Learning and development for career growth
- Focus on People: We focus first on people and are obsessed with empowering our team and our community to work together.
- Together We Grow: We support each other to strive for our dreams and have fun along the way.
- Lead with Love: Love fosters genuine connections and allows us to approach others with empathy and respect.
- Embrace Your Weirdness: Embracing our weirdness frees us to accept our own individuality as well as each other's.