Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Who is Rockwell
Do you want to make a difference in the world? At Rockwell Automation you can do just that and more. Rockwell is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and sustainable.
Rockwell is recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2022. We place a high value on integrity which fosters an environment where all employees can and want to do their best work.
To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, please visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
What Rockwell Needs from You
We need a diverse workforce to do our best work. We need the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers, and everything in between. That is where you come in. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented engineering intern who will be a member of Rockwell Automation’s Customer Response Team. This team is responsible for developing solutions for our customer’s most complex problems.
What You Will Do:
- Develop an understanding of relevant aspects of the organization’s embedded software and software processes, procedures, and tools
- Complete and own meaningful work that allows the overall team to be successful
- Work on the development of embedded software and software systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Design, code, debug, and test embedded software applications
- Participate in code reviews and software testing processes
- Contribute to the development of software documentation
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future.
- Basic computer programming skills (C++, C#, Python, Java, or similar)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Jenkins, Azure, and/or ESXi.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.