Associate Compliance Analyst, Marketing Technology
Posted on 5/26/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Have a growth mindset; a love for learning, figuring out how things work and evolving what exists today
- Have knowledge of CRMs. Understand how data can be stored and synced between CRMs
- Have interest or knowledge in automation tools (e.g. HubSpot workflows, Zapier, Workato)
- Are detailed-oriented and take pride in thorough testing and documentation
- Are able to effectively communicate technical topics to both functional and technical audiences
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset
- Are great collaborators, able to manage relationships with many stakeholders across the business
- Feel comfortable pushing back when requests are not solving for the customer or business
- Develop new programs to help manage operational compliance within our Marketing team
- Work closely with members of our department to import, export, and manipulate data in a compliant fashion and with appropriate guardrails
- Partner with our IT and Security teams to manage permissions and permissions infrastructure for the Marketing department
- Audit new HubSpot web properties to ensure they're making appropriate use of our cookie banner and privacy controls - and work with teams to resolve if not
- Dive deep into how HubSpot structures data, use creative problem solving to simplify the complexities in our operational data
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.